Thursday, January 14, 2016

Always We Begin Again



I've been thinking for a while about beginning to write over here again. The thought drifts in and out of my head during lunch or when I am just about to fall asleep. The problem was, I just didn't know how to start. The inertia was so great and that November 2014 date on the last post would always just stop me in my tracks.

Then my Imaginary Friend Amy (who is not imaginary but a real live flesh and blood poet person who I just happen to know within the confines of the magical land of internet and have never met in this particular time/space configuration) posted this and reminded me of something I've been learning and learning and learning. We get a brand new day every morning and we are perpetually beginning - over and over again. The only thing - and the hardest thing - we have to do is just take that first step.


14 comments:

  1. You take care of that body--it contains greatness.


    **
    โกเด้นสล็อต
    GCLUB มือถือ
    **

    ReplyDelete
  2. เผาผลาญไขมัน ไม่มีอันตราย เป็นเทคโนโลยี ที่มีคุณภาพสูงสำหรับการเผาผลาญไขมันส่วนเกิน
    เครื่องจะตรวจค้นจำนวนไขมัน รวมทั้งคำนวนพลังงานที่จะต้องใช้อัตโนมัติ รวมทั้งพวกเราจะใช้เครื่องไม้เครื่องมือยิงคลื่น
    อัลตร้าซาวด์เข้าไปในรอบๆที่ได้ทำเครื่องหมายไว้อย่างสม่ำเสมอ โดยไม่เจ็บต่อเยื่อรอบๆ ใกล้เคียง ไม่ว่าจะเป็นผิวหนังข้างบน เซลล์ประสาท หรือ เส้นโลหิต ต่อไปเซลล์ไขมันจะถูกแปลงให้เป็นของเหลวแล้วถูกซึมซับไปสู่กระแส เลือด แล้วถูกนำไปเผาผลาญโดยระบบการกำจัดไขมันของ
    ร่างกายตามธรรมชาติ ทำให้ท่านสัมผัสได้ถึงรูปร่างที่กระชับรวมทั้งเรียบเนียนขึ้นโดยทันทีข้างหลังการดูแลและรักษา โดยไม่เป็นผลใกล้กันอะไรก็แล้วแต่ต่อสภาพร่างกายรวมทั้งสามารถดำเนิน
    ชีวิตตามเดิม โดยไม่ต้องพักรักษาตัว


    สลายไขมัน กระชับสัดส่วน
    สลายไขมัน ไม่ผ่าตัด

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often Xbox Gift Card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, thats true:
    We begin again;
    We 'recycle' in
    the dust of the
    earth - all things
    both small N great
    gotta, at some point,
    pass-away. Exactly
    why we have physical
    bodies. However, our
    SOUL which is indelible
    is created by Almighty
    God, never2Bduplicated.
    Follow us Upstairs. I
    shall x-plane mo2you
    in the Great Beyond:
    ♡ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ♡
    Love you.
    Cya soon.
    be@peace.
    GBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. เทคนิคยิงปลา pgslot ปี 2022 กับการเลือกปืนและกระสุนสำหรับการเล่น pg-slot.game มีบริการฝากถอนเงินที่รวดเร็วที่สุด ต้องนึกถึงแต่การที่เราจะเล่นเกม นั้นหากเล่นเอาสนุก ก็อาจจะไม่ต้องคิดอะไร

    ReplyDelete